Labour rant

I think I might be more patient once I'm in my final week cos then it could happen anytime. I know that's only a few days away but still seems early for me to have it now. Roll on Tuesday 1st :)

:) i hope it goes quick for you do you know what your having??

Lealea I am fed up too and I'm not even in pain I'm just so massive my bump is so huge and the weight is doing my back in now!! My original dates were put back by three weeks from 21st jan - 16th feb so I am hoping that as baby has measured big the whole way through she will be born somewhere in-between cos honestly I don't think my back could
Take going two weeks over!! Lol

hey, im the opposite for obvious reasons, i want my baby to stay, but i think its gonna be next week, im sure, i feel totally different now waters have gone, and hes engaged, hes def well on his way!!! Im always an early bird, but even for me this is slightly too early!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxx

Lealea I am fed up too and I'm not even in pain I'm just so massive my bump is so huge and the weight is doing my back in now!! My original dates were put back by three weeks from 21st jan - 16th feb so I am hoping that as baby has measured big the whole way through she will be born somewhere in-between cos honestly I don't think my back could

they changed your date by 3 weeks jesus

what did they get original date from and when did they change it

they changed your date by 3 weeks jesus

what did they get original date from and when did they change it

My original dates were from my lmp and then when I went for my 12weeks she told me
I was only 9 weeks - bit ever since then baby has measured a week or two bigger but they didn't change my dates back

god that would drive me nuts so really its any day now for you isnt it :)

Oh Lealea!! I'm sorry you are having so many probs and pain. I really do hope you go asap and all well! Good luck - thinking of you xxx

oh it must be so horrible to be in pain the way you are. i think with your false alarms aswell you have prepared to have your baby before now, i got told with my 4th at 31 weeks that i would go into labour withing 2 weeks it would be a miracle if i made it to 34 weeks, 3rd came at 33 weeks after waters breaking at 22 weeks, so they gave me the ffn test and it came back positive which meant i would go into labour, well sstill at 38 weeks i went in to be induced (because of fast labours) and i wasn;t ready that really threw me, i had her at 39 weeks and i remember being really fed up those last few weeks and that was wiith no pain.

It some ways it seems natural to be fed up at the end so that you actually WANT to labour. The thought of labour at say 20 weeks would have scared me and I dreaded it but the further on you get and the more uncomfortable you are, your just wanting to bring the pain on! Must be natures way if preparing you mentally for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back