Labour question

Jamie

Reaction score
With my first pregnancy I was induced at 35 weeks due to pre-eclampsia and was in labour for around 8 hours, then a doctor broke my waters which was when I was rushed to theatre for a csection as her heartbeat dropped.

I'm hoping to have a 'normal' birth this time round, and my question is, as I haven't had a proper labour, is it likely to be like a first time labour and birth, longer etc? :think: I know a lot of people say it's a lot quicker the second time around, but as I haven't actually 'given birth' I don't know if this counts as a second time or not :lol:

I don't know tbh they say it's quicker 2nd time around becaue your body knows what to do but yours won't so maybe your body will act like it's your 1st It's very confusing :?

not really to sure i would prob say quicker still as your body was still getting ready for labour and u was having contractions so your mussles are looser, but hey i could be complety wrong,as the same thing happened to me baby heartrate dropped and i had to have a c section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back