Labour or imagination?

sarahg

Reaction score
Hi - feeling odd at the moment - I don't have contractions and certainly haven't had many braxton hicks up to this point! I feel achey down below-not sure how to describe it really. I feel almost as if my period is starting but have had no show, tightenings etc. Just feel strange - could this be labour starting or me being paranoid?

sarahg said:
Hi - feeling odd at the moment - I don't have contractions and certainly haven't had many braxton hicks up to this point! I feel achey down below-not sure how to describe it really. I feel almost as if my period is starting but have had no show, tightenings etc. Just feel strange - could this be labour starting or me being paranoid?

could be labour, it sounds like the same as what ive been getting too, though your obviously a lot more ready than me :wave:

i had a dull ache last night, felt like a period pain in my lower stomach and back, it was very very weird

Back has been hurting/aching a lot too...getting scared/excited/apprehensive.... :shock:

How far over are you hun?

Must be nerve wracking going over as you cant plan anything and cant go out on your own

Hi minime - I was due thursday so not too far yet but you do get excited for the date and then when it passes you begin to get really twitchy!

When I was in the early stages of labour and having mild contractions I was damn sure they were trapped wind! :oops:

If in doubt hun, call your hozzy, does not sound like contractions but the achiness could be everything softening up ready, you never know :cheer:

i get period pain like aches occassionally now, with braxton hicks.

but i hope that these are more signs for your impending labour :pray:

good luck :hug:

hope this is it for you hun xxxxxx

Nothing happening yet although I have had some clear jelly on wiping - not an obvious show but looking hopeful...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back