L or R Suggestions please!

mum's the word

Reaction score
HI, I'm expecting my 3rd son and so far all of our names start with 'L' or 'R', a happy coincidence might I add! I now feel I want another name starting with L or R so he doesn't feel left out! So far we are; Lucy (me), Rob (o/h), Liam (my 9 year old). and Ricky (our 1 year old). I don't want anything too popular, but nothing wacky either cos obviously our names are pretty ordinary. Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have for us!
x :)

I quite like Leo. Can't think of anything else right now.

Hannah was going to be Leo
and my sons middle name is rory i love them both

I love Luca for a boy. We named our son Liam but we couldn't decide between that and Ross until he was born.

Lionel
Leo - I really like this!

Robert
Robbie
Reggie
Rhys

Leo seems to be cropping up a lot-nice cos it can't be shortened. When I look at some of the suggestions and put them against Ricky I get an image of the Kray twins! :twisted:

Laurent
Luke
Rhys/Reese
Randall
Russell
Lewis

I like Luke very much I must say

I love the name Leo but don't think it works alongside Liam - too similar sounding.

I like Luke/Lucas, Louis/Lewis, Robin, Rhys, and Ross with your other boys' names.

Love the name Luke, and also Lewis and for the RRRRR's - Ryan, and Rhys.

Levi is fantastic, love it!!! And I'll throw in Randolph for a laugh - it just popped into my head!!

Levi is fantastic, love it!!! And I'll throw in Randolph for a laugh - it just popped into my head!!

Myself and o/h love the name Luca, but unfortunately we named Ricky after his uncle and his son is called Luke (which I'm sure Luca would get shortened to) so people just think it's silly when we suggest it and also get a little annoyed a if we haven't got our own ideas! We're starting to think of forgetting the whole 'L' and 'R' thing now as it's very limiting. Thanks for all your suggestions, I'll be spending a lot of time in the baby names section to see if there are any names I can steal!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back