Kushies

nicki

Reaction score
Has anyone used or is using Kushie nappies? Just wondering what they are like. Do you wash the whole nappy or is there an insert you have to take out & wash?

Are Bamino Mio nappies better?

Wondering if to get some to take on holiday you see & which ones would be easier to wash in a hotel basin!

Not used either of them hon but I'd be a bit worried about washing all Ella's nappies in a sink trying to get them superclean would be a nightmare :( Might be worth seeing if your hotel has laundry facilities and taking some non bio with you?

I've been wondering about what nappies to take for us, I think her tots are going to take up loads of room. Thinking of taking a few pockets and buying some prefolds over in the US and using them as boosters.

We were hoping to go to Florida in november Kina, one reason so we could buy everything we needed over there but as we're not going now its become a pain thinking about what to do for the best.
I had thought about using the hotels laundry service but got a feeling i'd never see the cloths again :lol:

I think I will use disposables for the flight and travelling otherwise I'd need at least 10 cloths in my bag which would take up a lot of space. Your hotel will probably have a laundry room, I'd use that. Ella gets nappy rash when she's in sposies and I don't want to put her through the heat in them so will definately be taking my cloth.

Only problem with using their service is that it might be expensive and you don't know what their using on the nappies.

How come you decided against Florida? Lots for LO to see :cheer: I couldn't keep Ella entertained on a beach hol, she's too much hard work :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back