Knowing sex at 12 weeks?

I think we had a very clear boy nub

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330984983.408251.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330984983.408251.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 19
Hmm that's interesting. I'm convinced I'm having a boy, have been since day 1. Will be interesting to see if I'm right x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

my first born son is almost 10 and they didnt tel u the sex in them days, bt from day one knew he would be a boy and he was :)

same with 2nd baby i knew it would be a boy and scan couldnt tell as legs were shut but it was a boy!!

this time around i tried to convince myself i was having a girl but deep down i knew it was a boy and told everyone that it wuld be and 2 scans have confimed boy!!##so mothers instict is definately a good sign :) xx

Seems to be a good thread to hijack :)

I think Deedee was the only one that gave a guess on my 12 week scan but would be good to hear what other people think. I know it's very early days but just want to amuse myself as I intend to stay on team yellow :whistle:

Thanks girls xxx

Seems to be a good thread to hijack :)

I think Deedee was the only one that gave a guess on my 12 week scan but would be good to hear what other people think. I know it's very early days but just want to amuse myself as I intend to stay on team yellow :whistle:

Thanks girls xxx

it looks like a girl hunni x

I'm wondering now seems some1 thinks i'm having a girl????? Was dead sure it's a boy lol

Last edited:
You'll have to put us all out of our suspence when you find out :)

lol i know!!! hope its legs are spread when i go :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back