Gender prediction tests for your unborn baby

Thanks hun, wow OH would really love a boy and its strange cus i thought girl right up until i saw the pic on scan and cant help think its a boy! will let u know if its right!! xxxx

I'm 7/2/79 - concieved 11/06

Interested to see what it says, I know I'm having a boy but I've done a million gender prediction things online and 90% of them returned a little girl verdict....I started to convince myself they must be right. Low and behold were having our much awaited and wanted son....wonder what your test says!

hi

i'm 20/04/1981 and conceived in january!

getting my gender scan in two weeks so will be able to find out if its right!!

oooh thanks, will let you know in Sept!!

been told what mine is kinda of so if u can shed some light and i might do the wedding ring test see if they all match what ive been told :p

dob 8.5.80

conceived october

ok girls, i havent forgotton about you, just that im at work and cant get to do it just yet, so bear with me untill this evening when i can post your results..

see you laters
:wave:

1) 13/11/1990
2) 3rd of december i think!

I realllly want a ikkle girl so I can call her Gabrielle :D

my date of birth- 16/03/1990
convieced in december, roughly around the 11th.

ohh i really do want a little boy please..
i dont mind but id prefer

Hi girls, ok sorry im late at getting back to you..

Not sure what has gone wrong but the site i normally use wont work for some reason, but found another one.. this is what they say!

nicola.... :cheer: girl!

kirstyxxx :cheer: boy!

enn :cheer: girl!

vickie1983 :cheer: girl!

vampire_dolly :cheer: boy!

and robyn :cheer: boy!

Hope they are what you wanting, i will however keep trying the other site and if i get different results i'll let ya knows... :wave:

:cheer:
i really do hope that is correct, and thanks you so much :)
made me happy now
and ill let you know when i find out on the 20 week scan

ok tys i got told girl yea by sono but she wasnt sure but couldnt see signs of a boy lol

i tried 3 sites and all came up with girl and one said boy lol but that depends on how i look at my age.age now its a boy but my age in 1month 6days its a girl so dunno lol

still standing by sono till i hear heartbeat again then i ask midwife how fast beats are

ty bet otehr says girl too

sunshinestars said:
nicola.... :cheer: girl!

Erm told you all these gender prediction things say GIRL for me when I'm expecting (undisputidly!!) a little BOY!! I dunno why they all think girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back