Gender prediction tests for your unborn baby

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Ok girls, i have just done this test and its true to the word, i could not believe it..

If you want me to predict the sex of your baby answer these 2 questions and post your answers here, and i'll get back to you.. just done mine and its 100% true...

Questions
1) What is your date of birth
2) In which month and day if possible did you concieve

Obviously, its only for fun so dont go painting no nurserys blue or pink just yet lol..

Let me know if its right when you find out your sex from the scan or when your arrival arrives..

good luck girls.. have fun!

I'm game!

1) 20/05/76
2) December

my scan date is April 16th so hopefully all will be revealed then!

lets see.......

my bday is 16/12/1983 and i conceived in december.

dont think im gonna be able to confirm til the 7th september-ish, OH wants it to be a surprise!!!!

this is the same as the chinese gender chart! that goes off age of mother and month baby was conceived but was wrong for my daughter and my sis. good fun tho worked on me being a girl xxxx

Eightball...

A girl it says...

Grace

Also a girl..

good luck, let me know

i did this test and it said a little boy and it was right, it was also right for my friend who is having a little girl!

I did it on myself as well and i already knew what i was having but i wanted to check it out before telling others and it was right.. said i was a little boy!!!

I didn't do this first time around but this time it said girl and was correct. When I inputted my info for my first pregnancy it said boy and that was right too! Is there something in it or just fluke?! ...

Im not sure overthemoon lol, but it works so theres no waiting now till 20+ weeks to find out, its been true so far on everyone i have done it on..

1) birthday 29/12/78
2) December

we are not finding out the sex but i would be interested in finding out if it is correct!

x

so nikki, do you want me to post here what your having, or do you want to wait...

i have the results for you...

thanks, will do. decided not to find out sex at scan so will be waiting until july.

Hi

I already know but lest see if its right
date of birth is October 11th 1986 and i conceived september i just dont know when but my last af was sep 16th if that helps
Katrina

Hi saulino, yes it said BOY too...

heheh it sure is proving to be right isnt it.. :rotfl:

yes please tell me what the prediction is

thanks x

DOB is 27/10/1985 and conceived in dec! dont find out sex for weeks tho so we will av to keep this post going lol. xxxxx

nikkif, it saying a girl wahoo....

:cheer:

and

kimheath... its a boy!!!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member