Knock knock

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Hi ladies, thought I'd come by and say hello :) I got my bfp yesterday with clearblue dig saying 1-2 weeks. I'm so nervous I've wanted to know as soon as possible but now it's just extended the worry. Does that make sense?

Hope you guys are all well :) oh does anyone know what I do now, when should I go to drs? Xx

Congratulations!!! Yes its a very nerve wracking time first few weeks, but try to relax and enjoy.

I booked an appt with my gp as soon as I got my BFP and he referred me to the antenatal clinic and booked me in for the nuchal scan, I think each area is slightly different though around who handles what but give your gp a call and they'll be able to tell you what to do!

Congratulations again, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months Xx

Congrats! I would ring ur gps and just ask what the procedure is!

congratulations honey, yes give your GP a call as soon as possible and let them know

Last edited:
Congratulations and welcome to tri 1. As the other ladies have said, just give your gp practice a call and they will be able to advise onvwhat the process is in your area x

Congratulations hunni....

As said above really, Just give your GP a call and ask what your next steps are.... This is what i done anyway lol as i didnt have a clue ha ha.

Amy xx

Congrats Sue, nice to see another TTC'r come over to Tri1.

Hi ladies thank you for the lovely welcome, I called the gps and I've got to take a urine sample in tomorrow that should be returned nxt week and then I get to meet the dr :)
I was just saying to hubby "I definitely didn't get it wrong did I, it did say pregnant" lol he's told me to stop bein silly and yes it did lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back