Ceroc classes

zo75

Reaction score
Hello ladies, bit of a bizarre question but does anyone know it it's safe to learn Ceroc in early stages of pregnancy? I'm nearly 9 weeks and my husbands response to me asking him to come along with me was 'are you sure it's safe in your condition?'. Now do we think he's trying to make cunning excuses?? or does anyone know if it would actually be inadvisable. Obviously I'd have to stop lessons after a certain point as I don't think a big bump is condusive to hip swivvling!

Hi, when I did ceroc (3 years) there was the odd pregnant person in my class, so assuming you are fit and are careful with specific moves (i.e. lifts & twists) and the blokes know you are pregnant then there shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Obviously I am not a doctor so if you are really concerned then check with your doctor... ceroc is good for keeping fit and fun more than anything :)

i havent even got a clue what it is but if it involves lifting and twising i would be very careful and ask your doc or mw first coz you don't wanna hurt the little one!
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back