Kim kardashian is a mummy!

Agree with roo! Quite shocked at some of the comments tbh. And women do have c sections due to infections, my friend had an emergency one at 35 weeks due to an infection.

Gosh.. Sorry if i offended.
Im only posting what is stated online from the media...

Im fully aware women have elective c sections for their own reasons. I have friends that have. Aswell as friends that have had babies early.

I've not seen any media reports claiming she's had a c section yet, but I'm not trawling through them!
I just feel bad for her. She can't win whatever she does. All the way through her pregnancy she has been criticised for one thing or another, her weight gain has been under the microscope and now people are speculating on how she had the baby and even why the baby has come early. Surely the main thing is that the baby is well? If it was me in her position reading all the reports about me in the media I would have had a breakdown by now.

I feel bad for her...
But not bing funny ive gained 3 n half stone whilst being pregnant. I wouldnt dare step foot out the house in what she did clothes or shoes!? Spesh if u no ur guna be splased over the internet!
So she kinda made that worse for herself!

Agree that some of the clothes she wore weren't the best for her, but ill be willing to bet she didn't choose them, she would have had people putting pressure on her to wear a certain outfit. I would also bet there's not that many high end designers doing maternity wear so she had to wear what was available.

I was the one that said she probably planned the baby earlier! I did say it was very cynical though!!! I did think she was full term for some reason though and wasn't suggesting she was putting her baby in danger for her own vanity.

Sadly lots of famous people (and partners of famous people) have clauses in contracts about pregnancies and have to plan their conception and births around work commitments / partners work commitments.

It wouldn't have surprised me if the mother - whom controls all of the girls work schedules - advised for an earlier birth. Sorry to be controversial about this (I wished Mum and baby well in my very first post) but I will eat my hat if there is no multimillion pound baby shoot planned????

I don't blame KK, I thought it was horrid that she has been paraded about when it was so obvious the poor lass just wanted to be at home in a pair of maternity leggings watching TV!! I've read some vile things about the Mother and how much she works the children... It may not be true but there could be something in it?

Looks like she went into labour naturally though so my cynicism about the early birth is totally unfounded!!

Apologies for any offence caused.

I am super curious about the name.

I am also uber excited about the Royal baby.

xxxxx

Last edited:
If its true about the mother, then more fool the kids for not standing up to her and telling her to jog on!
I do watch the tv shows they are in, but have never read about them to find out more.
If there is a multi million pound photo shoot planned, I don't agree with it but its only happening because there is a demand for it. It's the society we live in today I'm afraid!
To be honest I'm more interested in Kim's baby than the royal one!

I may be completely wrong here, but capital radio are saying her due date was 11th July. Surely that only makes her 3 weeks 5 days early.... So almost full term!

I may be completely wrong here, but capital radio are saying her due date was 11th July. Surely that only makes her 3 weeks 5 days early.... So almost full term!

The only people who truly know what's happened and why and due dates etc are the people involved, not a radio station!

The only people who truly know what's happened and why and due dates etc are the people involved, not a radio station!

Oh of course, i was just saying maybe shes not as early as was first thought. Wasn't trying to cause offence, was just joining in the conversation xx

Oh of course, i was just saying maybe shes not as early as was first thought. Wasn't trying to cause offence, was just joining in the conversation xx

Sorry if it came across that I was having a go, I'm not. I just feel bad for her with all this speculation etc about her.

I have to say, all this negativity is totally asked for. She puts herself in the limelight, it's her job/career to be in the media, and I doubt the negative press really has that much of a effect on her now.. I'd support the opinion of it being very unfair and cynical to think anyone would do things like has been suggested, if she hasn't asked for all of it in the first place!! You have to be made of pretty strong stuff to do what she does.

And as for it not being her choice to wear the awful clothes she did - they've always got a choice. Someone will suggest outfits but you can always say no. I honestly think pregnancy just didn't suit her - normally she's gorgeous and has an amazing body!!

I'm pleased to hear that her and baby are doing well, but I'm also in the camp of "this is probably a publicity stunt", to a certain degree!!

I'm not trying to start an argument, I just don't understand what part of having a baby is a publicity stunt. Maybe I'm naive but I can't imagine any woman having a baby to get publicity.

I have to agree Tigger, her life is a publicity stunt. I love the Kardashians but they live for media attention. Both good and bad as it keeps them in the limelight. They are by far a normal family. Thats what they are all about. Doesnt stop me watching the show! Can't wait to find out the name!

I'm not trying to start an argument, I just don't understand what part of having a baby is a publicity stunt. Maybe I'm naive but I can't imagine any woman having a baby to get publicity.

Having the baby in itself isn't a publicity stunt but it could be argued that the baby is being used to a degree to gain more publicity for the K's in general iykwim?

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back