Kim kardashian is a mummy!

xDenisex

Reaction score
So Kim has just had her baby girl 5 weeks early, pointless thread really but eeeek she was a July mummy xx

My pal just text me this news ha! She was due about same time as me so I'm kinda freaked out by this! Sure baby is fine she was about 37 wks so all good. Been on people.com and no name or weight yet!

No details confirmed, I know this is so skeptical (and a bit mean) but I can't help but wonder how much the early arrival is linked to the fact she was due around the same time as Kate Middleton? Who would care about baby K when the future king or queen of England arrives????

I wish her and baby well but I am not a huge fan of what she stands for.

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I think she had a c section booked just cos she wanted one..
Claimed to have some type of infection so she decided she wanted baby now!?

This is daily mail tho soooo... Lolol!

But shes defo had the baby! Xx

Im just gutted cos i wanted to see how fat she got full term lmfao!!

Naughty danielle sorry ;) xx

I must confess I wondered too!

Poor cow really didn't suit pregnancy at all... Says me that is still 2st over my booking in weight!

xxxxxxxxx

Well Kim has won the race between her, Kate and Kay Kay lol. Good one Kim. I wouldn't trust what the daily mail says although I wouldn't put it past her to have an elective c section. She seems like such a woos (absolutely no offence to anyone else who's had an elective section!). She's always over reacting at the slightest little thing, can't even imagine her having a contraction! Meow lol

I must confess I wondered too!

Poor cow really didn't suit pregnancy at all... Says me that is still 2st over my booking in weight!

xxxxxxxxx

Wondering if your theory about Kate Middleton rivalry is right! Wouldn't surprise me!!
And no-one suits pregnancy if they try to dress how they did pre-preg or in some floral curtains with matching gloves (I don't like her haha)

Wish the baby well and hope there was a good reason for her to come early and not just because K was feeling a 'bit off' :mad: xx

The K's are all about publicity (I feel sorry for them actually I've read that the mother works them all to the bone) but there would be very little publicity if she had baby just before - or after - Kate Middleton.

At least this way baby K gets her moment in the press?

Yes I am a cynic!

xxxx

Well Kim has won the race between her, Kate and Kay Kay lol. Good one Kim. I wouldn't trust what the daily mail says although I wouldn't put it past her to have an elective c section. She seems like such a woos (absolutely no offence to anyone else who's had an elective section!). She's always over reacting at the slightest little thing, can't even imagine her having a contraction! Meow lol

I know KayKay was gutted she bet you!! I wanted you to be the firs K!!! Actually In fact annoyed she bet me too!!

I read an article that said she had a c-section!!

i hate the clothes she wore, just make her look worse!
Congrats to her but wouldn't it be lovely if we could all have a choice of when to have our babies (if the rumours are true) xx

Theres no way she woulda been induced.
Ill put money on her c section lol.

Ahhh well.

In excited for the toyal baba anyway! I love will n kate.
I wont be happy if she decides enough is enough brfore me aswell tho lool xx

Last edited:

I know KayKay was gutted she bet you!! I wanted you to be the firs K!!! Actually In fact annoyed she bet me too!!

I read an article that said she had a c-section!!

Ha thanks I know she beat us both! How very dare she! lol you're next though bump buddy, you've gotta be!

I cant wait for the royal baby! Id love to have my baby on the same day lol xx

Seeing her pregnant made me feel less bad about my weight gain... Now what am I going todo?!

lol xxxx

I cant wait for the royal baby! Id love to have my baby on the same day lol xx

Me too Kim! Apparently she's due on 13th so you might!!! How exciting! She better not steal my name though lol

Yehh if any of us have picked the same name as her we will get accused of copying lol. Im sure theirs will be an old fashioned plain name or after relatives maybe xx

To be honest I'm quite shocked by some of the comments on this thread. Say what you like about Kim kardashian, but surely no one would choose to have their baby prematurely just so that the baby isn't overshadowed by the birth of the royal baby. There could have been a valid reason why the baby came early, premature babies are born everyday and no one questions them. People have elective c sections for various reasons and again they aren't questioned. At the end of the day she's a human being like the rest of us and deserves the same respect you'd give anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back