Kids are so fecking cruel

It's a bit better since the GP prescribed her some acne treatment but we are going back this week to get referred to a dermatologist.

hope it gets better for her :) hope your dermatologist appointment goes well :) do you know how long it will be till your refured?

Ahh poor thing, wish I had that much confidence when I was a teenager. I used to crumble into a jibbering wreck if anyone said anything mean to me! I used to get pretty bad acne too, Im 27 this year and have only recently needed to start moisturising my face! I reckon I wont get all wrinkly too soon, which is the payback. Im intollerant to dairy and have found if I do have a sneaky bit I get proper acne spots again. Doctor laughed at me for suggesting it, but seeing as dairy gives me IBS and migranes I dont see why it wouldnt affect my skin either. Bloomin doctors! Hope the dermatologist can help her. Although to be honest sounds like she has such a brilliant attitiude to those girls they wont be able to make her their next victim.

i went to an all girls school (albeit it is a good one) and i dont think any bullying went on. i think your daughters class for just brushing them off!!! :D you should be well proud of her... if i was in her position i would do what you would... leather them!!!!! lol i think shes just getting past the age where so much of that teasing will annoy her ... in a year or two shell be looking to go out etc.... girls are bitches!!! but shell end up the better one for it in the long run :D you must be a great mummy!! ;) xxx

I've seen her pics on your FB chick and she is sooooooo pretty. I hope the kids have layed off now, good luck at the dermatologists xx

tiny, my sis is dairy intollerant and she finds it affects her skin too!! she gets really bloated gets really bad cattarrh (sp) - thats the main reason she doesnt have it tbh! but it defo can affecct your skin!

hope she gets it sorted soon lise :hug:

ha! I knew it! Bloody doctors, what do they know eh?! At least i know Im not a medical freak!

^^ lol :lol: that made me giggle!! i know what you mean tho i have been at docs before and had to explain stuff to them like omg i might of well just stayed home and assed myslef haha i only go to the docs for free meds hahaha :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back