kicks?

Rebecca89

Reaction score
I am on holiday this week and mainly at night when I lie in bed I can feel what feel like proper kicks! they seem to have come out of no where as I hadnt really even been feeling many flutters before! would this be normal at 19 weeks with first baby ? last night I put my hand where I had just felt one earlier and something definately moved against my hand! I dont want to get excited incase its wind or something as I havent been too good at managing to go to the loo over here, tmi sorry! xxx

I'd say they are real kick, with my first I felt flutterings from around 13 weeks, and actual kicks from around 16.

Def kicks hunnie. I am 16 wks all be it with my second but I am getting proper kicks. Its nothing like wind and over the coming months will make you jump...good times, this is the best part of pregnancy :)

Yep I'd say they were real kicks! Eeeek! :D

I first felt mine lying in bed at night at about 20 weeks. Even now, I feel her the most when I'm lying on my back in bed.

The day before I first felt it, my husband had his head on my tummy and he swore black was white that he felt her kick on his cheek, but I didn't feel a thing! And sometimes now, we'll have our hands on my tummy and can feel it with our hands but I can't feel my tummy moving. Soooo weird! ;)

I'd say it was your little giving u a nudge Hun :) exciting!! X

I had my first kicks at 19 weeks, this is my first baby too. I'm 24 weeks now & sometimes see my belly move x

Ohhh thats so exciting! :D
I feel the odd bit of movement but hardly anything at mo, feels more like someone lightly poking me inside. I have see my belly move twice now though which was weird but cool :) x

i wasnt too sure as i wasnt even sure i had been getting the flutters yet but i dont know what else it could be, i love it!! heat over here must have set him off xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back