Proper kicks! Yay!

gemmap27

Reaction score
I can finally feel proper kicks! I feel like I have been waiting forever!
I have had a few things over the last few weeks that I thought might be the baby - but these arre definate kicks!

Its so amazing - I feel them mainly when I am lay down and if I put my hand on my tummy I can feel them from the outside too! I called my OH to feel but by the time he comes over they have stopped so he has yet to feel them!

:cheer:

Also I cant beleive I am 21 weeks! I dont know where the time is going!

Great news! We have been feeling and seeing mine for a few weeks now but we're both still finding it so amazing and sit and watch my belly every night :D

Yay! That's ace that you can feel them on the outside too!! Very cool!

Congrats :cheer:

aww thats fab, this one has just started to respond to daddys touch and then kicks hell out of me :lol:

Thats great news and i know what you mean about the time going quickly.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

DebbieM said:
Great news! We have been feeling and seeing mine for a few weeks now but we're both still finding it so amazing and sit and watch my belly every night :D

We're like that too! The other night I was sitting with my feet up and I could feel the kicks so strongly I pulled up my top and my belly was actually moving by itself! Now, whenever she starts kicking we're just like :shock: :shock:

its great aint it ! part from when i can actually feel him on / kicking my bladder ! makes u think u aint gonna make it to the toilet lol

hubby still cant feel from outside tho !

:cheer: :cheer:

Yay, that's brilliant. I can't wait to feel the kicks from the outside. At the moment I can only feel them on the inside. My little one gets quite active at night at the moment!!!

aww its so nice isnt it :cheer: i didnt feel mine from the outside til 23 weeks and OH felt them at about 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back