Kicks

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
I can feel my baby :yay:
A wee while of 'was that baby or wind?' flutters and I am now getting little pokes and wriggles aww! I think I even felt hiccups earlier :love: - little rhythmic taps in the same place in quick succession!
It's lovely!!

Yay! I first felt baby at 18+1 so it's deffo your little one, no doubt! In a few weeks they'll be kicking away all the time - hurray! x

ooh congratulations, its such a funny sensation isn't it. I started getting little kicks 8 days ago, love it. I got them on opposite sides one time, think he was kicking then punching me. Enjoy :)

My least fave kicks are in the groin and bellybutton lol they hurt!!! but it is such a lovely feeling when they move :)

got a lovely little jab in the kidney earlier, omg, it hurt so much!

awww that's wonderful. I still haven't felt anything - can't wait!

hiccups - lol - how cute!

How cool... Cannot wait to feel that... Also OH is getting excited about getting to feel baby too but may take a little longer the 18 weeks...

It is so lovely - I say hello every time I feel them :)
There's lots of what I think are forwards rolls going on in there. Mischief!
xx

awwwwww! sooo cute! i cant wait to feel my baby xxxxx

Why is that when baby kicks, your grab OH hand to feel and it stops, they take hand off and it starts again? My tummy been moving about loads and my hubby and kids still not felt the baby move!! Did get some kicks last week that lasted 3 hours and it was getting so painful I was feeling sick by the end of it - was kicking downwards and it really was uncomfortable - I quickly went from "aaaw - look at my tummy move" to "oi shift it wee yin, that hurts!"

Baba has actually started kicking and wriggling more when OH is around, i think shes bored of my voice haha, and when she hears her daddy she starts dancing about. He loves it, and he's been talking more to bumpy :). It's amazing to see oh and baba have a connection, since i'm carrying her. Annoying though when i go to bed early because i'm shattered, and as soon as OH comes through to bed and talks, baba is awake and kicking :lol:.

Gotta admit though the low down kicks are not comfortable! Yesterday i felt like i was going to pee myself everytime she booted me, wee madam xxx

I'm so happy for you.:))) It must feel sooooo special. I felt popping bubbles last week and this morning. Quike positive that it was a baby as I haven't experienced anything like that before.:)))

its such a weird sensaton isnt it.... but lovely! bubba is constantly on my bladder, and what feels like my cervix.... super painful at times! congrats xxx

This post makes me go all fuzzy, lol. I looooved when Amelia used to move around. From the tiny wriggles and pops to when I was massive and could see her rolling around when I was in the bath, squee! It's still my very favourite part of pregnancy, can't wait for the stronger movements again- I've felt a few mini-wriggles, but that's only coz I remember so vividly what it feels like and I'm looking out for it, lol. Enjoy! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back