Feeling kicks!!!

orangefluff

Reaction score
Yay! :yay:I've felt baby kicking! Have felt little things for a week or so but didn't know if it was tummy rumbles or wind, but last night I could definitely feel little bubbles and taps very low down in my bump and I could tell these had to be baby as totally different from anything else.

And this morning they have been very active!! Less like little bubbles and more like tapping and even kicking - I know it's not just a pulse or anything as it's irregular - I could even feel it with my fingers at one point!

Still doing it on and off - very active little one in there!! I'm so glad after all the worries they've been putting me through lately. :lol:

It's a wonderful feeling isnt it?! Mine is most active in the evenings with some wriggles in the morning. Depending on what i'm doing or eating, I may feel the odd kick during the day.

xx

I have also been feeling strange little bubbles in my stomach. I was getting them so often at work yesterday I felt as though it was gas (or like my belly was trumping) then I told my work mates and they said that it is your baby moving!! Such a strange feeling!!

Cannot wait till it starts kicking so hubby can feel it!!

x

Yay!! Great news Hun!! There get stronger and stronger now!! Little man likes to full pelt me in the bladder lol

Aw that's great news!!! Such a fab reasurrance after everything you've gone through xx

Congratulations hun...so happy for u. Its such a relief to feel our LO's. mine started off with lil kicks at 20 weeks, their coming on much stronger...slowly now lol.....just LOVE IT! xx

Yay glad you're feeling your LO!! Mine is moving as I type! I've only had one or two real 'kicks' so far, but I love the whirly feelings when bubs is just moving about :)

Thanks all, yes it is great!!! Had a few more little ones since this morning but maybe LO is going to be an morning baby!

Playing bump some MJ now to try and get em dancing again!!

glad ur feeling them hun :-D ull probs find them in a routine soon, my bubs has kicked without fail between 10-11am everymorning and 7-8pm every day for the last 10 days or so :) my fave part of the day so far :) x

glad ur feeling them hun :-D ull probs find them in a routine soon, my bubs has kicked without fail between 10-11am everymorning and 7-8pm every day for the last 10 days or so :) my fave part of the day so far :) x

Thanks love - funny why they do it at certain times of day?? Their little activity times! From today it seems as if my ones timings will be similar to yours!! :lol:

Mines gonna be a handfull! He kicks at different times through the day but mostly when I'm in bed trying to sleep!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back