baby activity

budge

Reaction score
whens your baby most active?

mine seems to be active during the evening. Around 8pm when the kids have all goneto bed and its quiet. I feel little kicks. its lovely.

Huby reckons it must move about all day and im too busy with the other kids to notice but i disagree. Its not a feeling you can fail to notice.
Im so in love with my baby :D

This week I am sure I have been definitely feeling light kicks. Its amazing but when I try and feel them and nothing happens I get paranoid even though I know its early days and I am lucky to feel them at all. Actually I can feel it now I think, I am drinking iced water! :D

Me too, I love my baby!! :D :D :D

i feel it all of the time when i am sat down, it creates a loving bond between you and your baby boefore you see them:) i started to worry when i couldntfeel it kick so i got a doppler so i can hearr my baby all of the time:)

Harley used to kick always from about 8pm -10pm. and now he is always awake 8-10 too :D

thats funny dionne! :lol:
just thank your stars it wasn't 2-4 :lol: :lol:

yes i agree that if the baby was active in the day time you would probably feel it.
mine never used to move much in the daytime & only come awake in the evenings..but now a few weeks down the road i can feel him/her all the time (great :dance: ) i can even feel it now when i am driving/cooking/doing everything!

its an active little one now, even if i wake up in the night, a few seconds later i get a reassuring kick that 'yes i'm awake too!'

i love it & baby sooo much!

take care.

Its evening for me too, and a lot at night in bed!

Its the best feeling in the world :)

I used to work as a barmaid in a night club when I was preg with my son, up until about 6 months. I think it affected him because when I finished working there he used to be active the most around 12am -2am in the morning. Hes still a night child lol more active when i say its bedtime :roll: the pain in the bum he is hehe

xxx

i find mine becomes more active about an hour after i've eaten in work... i get a few little kicks then... but mostly at night... the big ones are when i'm relaxing.... i get a good kicking when i cuddle up to DH in the mornings in bed... probably telling me "hay - watch it - i'm in here - no squashing"

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back