Kicking on one side.....?

sazzylou

Reaction score
im finally feeling the baby kicking properly nw (booted me really hard tonight, hurt a bit) But im only feeling it on the left of my belly button... Does anyone else have this at all? I cant remeber if i had it with my daughter so im a little bit concerned. Ive had hardly any kicks near the centre of my belly....they all seem to be on the left. But they very strong so should i be worried? :think:

i use to mainly get kicks on my left now its evened out a bit but i still get the harder kicks to my left rib and stuff... theres nothing to worry about if you feel kicks then you no ur baby is still growing an doing right stuff lol

i think it is the way the baby is lieing becuase sometimes wen im in bed i can feel him move around and i get lil kicks on my right :)

No need to worry! My LO has nearly always kicked on the lower left of my tum, very rarely does he bother to kick elsewhere. It ends up getting very sore after a bit but I think you'll find that some babies favour a certain position, and just seem to enjoy pounding a particular spot. When they finally go head down, they tend to kick the ribs repeatedly which apparently hurts alot more so dont worry just yet! :D

I didnt think there was anything really wrong cos the kicks are really strong now! It does help to have a chat to put your mind at ease though :D

At first I always used to feel it low down on the right hand side. Now its all over the place!

I just feel like I'm getting gentle nudges at the moment but they are all over the place and pretty well spaced out!. I also get that sensation alot where it feels like baby is turning over. I want to be kicked black and blue at all hours of the day and night. Come on bubba!! :wall:

Mine's like a clock. I swear there is a little break dancer in there doing head spins or whatever they would be called LMAO!

like this
brake.gif
brake.gif
brake.gif
brake.gif
brake.gif
??

lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts