Kicking and thrashing in sleep

inky

Reaction score
Just over the last couple of nights Cahal has been really kicking and thrashing on his sleep - so much so it looks like he's going to bounce himself out of his moses basket! It doesn't seem to bother him, I dong even think he's properly awake, but it means I'm gettng even less sleep thN usual and I'm sure the little sleep he actually gets at night must be disrupted. Any ideas? Is thus normal for his age? He almost 9 weeks

Hi Inky,
Ross certainly fusses about the place in his sleep and like you say I was awake even when he wasn't. We since moved him into his own room and I think we both sleep better (got the angelcare sound and movement monitor for peace of mind!). Not sure about thrashing but our wee guy can certainly move some, and still be asleep. Has he been any more settled?

Last edited:
I think it was because he was coming down with a cold...he's now all bunged up bless him :(

I think moving him into his own room is the next step once he's well again, we've got the monitors etc too but its hard to let go isn't it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back