Is there such a thing???

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I don't like the idea of Albert only napping in his bouncer all the time so have been putting a blanket on his changing mat and he's napping on the floor. He naps really well and can stretch out, he enjoys kicking about when he's awake too. I'm wondering if there's such a thing as a stiffening board for his moses basket? He likes laying out flat but the mattress and basket is soft and the frame doesn't stiffen it. Has anyone else noticed their baby prefers a hard sleeping surface or is it just my monster lol? xxxxxxx

Are you sure it's not more about space? Have you tried him in his cot?

I don't have the cot yet it's still in storage, he only takes up half the length of the basket bless him and has quite a bit of room either side. He doesn't writhe on the floor like he does in the basket though so it could be he feels confined. God it's all so hit and miss isn't it????

Tell me about it!!! Have you got the cot mattress to hand? Could you try a nap on it (obviously with you watching) to get an idea?

No lol, we can only go and get stuff from the OH's warehouse in very slow stages. He can only go when the forklift drivers are available to get his container down. The most important thing has been to go through all the clothes and stuff to see if anything actually fits. I'll try and get it though over the next few days and try it, thanks hun xxxxxxxxx

Might be worth giving the cot a go. We put Holly in for naps when she was tiny and she slept much better than in her moses basket

Might be worth giving the cot a go. We put Holly in for naps when she was tiny and she slept much better than in her moses basket

Tyler did too. He used to hit his hands out and hit the sides all the time. Didn't help him settle at all lol!

Yeah sue it was the only time he slept the night before last. We chocked the stand tonight so it doesn't rock and that seems to have helped, OH is going to make a board to go under the mattress today cos we can't get the cot this week.

Just waiting for Albert to get the hint that Captain Calimari is asleep and doesn't want to play :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back