• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

kick counter

Zoe20

Reaction score
hi ladies, i downloaded a kick counter the other day (i know too early) any way last night, just as a was dropping of lo decided it was time to party. so i started the kick counter, and wow was i shocked, 82 kicks/punches in an hour, he was so active. could have been the curry tho lol.

Anyone else out there thats just been curious to count their lo kicks?

Zoe x

Wow that is a lot of kicks. I only feel a few kicks in the morning and a few in the evening. I would say about 10 kicks a day I feel!

xxx

:shock: Wow 82! I could imagine on an active day I might get around 30-40, but that's in a whole day. Even if I laid down all day and concentrated don't think I'd get 82 lol.
You have a busy one!

Last edited:
I am not downloading anything like that!!

It will just make me worry!

I've only had a few kicks so far today, bub gets more active as the day goes on!

Are you sure they were kicks? Maybe bub had hiccups? :)

xxxxxxxxx

Sometimes I think bubs is going mad, then I realise it's just a strong pulse in my tummy! :wall2:

Would never have anything near 80... wish I did! :lol:

Oh god! I couldn't have this... Would drive me round the bend!! Haha!
I get nowhere near 80 kicks a day...!!!!! Iv never actually counted kicks anyway... Just movement patterns. I'd end up crazy counting every kick xx

oh my life, 82!! I' still only feeling little nudges but LO has just decided its playtime and I reckon I just felt 20 or so movements and little kicks!

Ive had a morning of my LO jumping on my cervix but as I am at work I haven't counted, just been really aware of it. Are we actually supposed to count? I can barely remember to take my vitamins, not likely to remember to do this all day!!! :)
xx

Your not supposed to count as such, just be aware of babies movements and patterns. So that if you have any concerns you can ring midwife...xxx

Your not supposed to count as such, just be aware of babies movements and patterns. So that if you have any concerns you can ring midwife...xxx

Thanks. I've my 25 week check with th MW tomorrow. I am guessing all these things will be explained!!

xx

Thanks. I've my 25 week check with th MW tomorrow. I am guessing all these things will be explained!!

xx

I only read it somewhere, my MW is rubbish! Ha... Yeah it's like 28wks+ you start being aware of daily routines and movements. You will get to know its wee patterns. What gets its wee bum moving, I do now anyway. My baby loves a disco dancing session at bedtime, and goes wild before I have my dinner. The has hiccups about an hour and half after dinner time. So cute xxx

xx

I only read it somewhere, my MW is rubbish! Ha... Yeah it's like 28wks+ you start being aware of daily routines and movements. You will get to know its wee patterns. What gets its wee bum moving, I do now anyway. My baby loves a disco dancing session at bedtime, and goes wild before I have my dinner. The has hiccups about an hour and half after dinner time. So cute xxx

She s already a little creature of habit. Bed time is the best for feeling the kicks. Or when I'm sat still at work or in meetings! Not felt hiccups yet-least I don't think I have! Xx

Hehe... Amazing how there lil wriggles put such a smile on your face tho! Before I finished up work I had a cracker of a customer complaint to deal with, and could hardly keep a straight face as baby was having playtime! I didn't start feeling hiccups till about 34/35 weeks... Well worth the wait :) I just rest my hand on my bump and feel them. Saddo that I am :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back