Kick at 14 weeks.

l_maclean

Reaction score
OK - i know this sounds really really stupid. But is it AT ALL possbile for me to have felt a kick.

for the last week or two its felt like things have been moving - particularly if im playing loud music - which then tends to stop if i speak to bump. Usually something like "will you settle down in there" lol - but the sensible bit of me thinks its just been stretching.

But just now - i sat down after doing the ironing - and i got a sharp pain just under my right rib. It actually made me jump!

Surely im not supposed to be feeling kicks just now?? but i dunno what else this kind of pain could be? its all gone quiet now.

xxx

I felt this one at 13 weeks so def possible but won't be under your ribs yet as the uterus doesn't reach your belly button until about 20 weeks so you might feel a kind of fluttering feeling but very low down.

This was definitely higher than than. Guess I'll just need to wait and see if something happens again. Xxx

I felt about 15 wks with my 2nd but it was really low nowhere near my ribs.
I could always feel more if I sat forwards in my chair.
It's little getting butterfly's that kind of feeling at first xxxx

i was sure i felt Pip last week, was very low down by my bikini line tho. bubs will not be anywhere near your ribs yet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back