OH felt bubs kick for 1st time

jomc

Reaction score
Im so happy.
Ever since I have felt movement from the outside, I have been grabbing OH's hand each evening and putting it on my belly. But bubs either stops moving or kicks so lightly that OH doesnt feel it.
Tonight, bubs was starting to move so as I was sat with OH on the sofa I grabbed his hand... about half a minute later there was a strong kick right under his palm.

So so happy :)

congratulations hun. its so lovely knowing that lil ones getting big enough and strong enough for that to happen x

Awwwww, That's exactly what happened with us! :) Grace kicks loads when I put my hand on my bump so I tricked her by putting OH's hand on my bump quickly :p

xxx

Yay! Mine was a total fluke! OH gets bored when his hands attached to my belly but I grab it now and again when I feel him and he just got lucky! He said it was weird lol!

Yay! Mine was a total fluke! OH gets bored when his hands attached to my belly but I grab it now and again when I feel him and he just got lucky! He said it was weird lol!

Exact same with us :)

YAY!!! My OH felt our little one for the first time on Father's Day! She'd moved loads before then but he was either asleep or at work

YAY!!! My OH felt our little one for the first time on Father's Day! She'd moved loads before then but he was either asleep or at work

What a perfect day to feel it!

I can't wait for my oh to feel baby

I know! I was pestering him every evening. As soon as I felt movement I was grabbing his hand. I would make him stay there for up to 20 mins. Eventually he wud get pins and needles and say he had to move his hand cos even if the baby did kick, he wouldnt feel it anyway :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back