KFC, Mc Donalds or...?

I love Pizza Express and Yo Sushi is fun and Emily loves it. In fact her and her friends are having their 'Christmas Party' at Yo Sushi! :rofl:

i like Yo Sushi but colin isnt keen... we dont have one around here anyway!

Oh frankies mmmm!

I love pizzahut but as OH can't have them thats not always high on the list of options!

KFC I missed then they opened one local to me - not very nice!

Macs oh mmmmmm but again the one in town seems to have more bad days than good but OMG I *love* apple pies

Nandos I have never been to but would like to

Love taeaway indian & chinese foods

I've never had a nando's either. I do appreciate a subway every now and then. McDonals are lovely but don't you find yourself hungry pretty soon afterwards? I like KFC the bestest i think. It filling and finger licking good :lol: i don't like the crap with bones in tho, i begrudge paying for bones that i can't eat xx

Count yourself lucky! We have a McDonalds and NOTHING else! No pizza places, no Nandos, no exciting restaurants. Just a McDonalds, a chinese, indian and a wetherspoons. :rofl:

Aw it's lovely really :) Lots of countryside and I one of my jobs is actually on a hill above Loch Ness in the middle of the Highlands. It's bliss! We just don't have very many commodities :lol:

Sounds very picturesk hun. I love pretty countryside.....but not as much as KFC :rofl: xx

yeah I totally get cravings for pizza A LOT :rofl:

I love KFC but can't eat it as it gives me rotten heartburn.. grr

the kfc near me and wobs are both disgusting..

hmmm not sure i could pick just one.

I love McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Yo Sushi.....erm can't remember any more lol

cant beat a good frankie and bennys specially the burgers you get from there ooo and also the spaghetti and meatballs its sooooo tasty:whistle:

Pizza hut, but only because there isn't one near me so it is extra special when we go :)

KFC= Unlucky Fried Kitten
McDonald's = haven't been in there for over 15 years and don't intend to go back
Burger King = only when a craving hits - once every 6 months or so

Don't really like fast-food...would prefer to spend the money on nice stuff and cook at home...

Kfc........... Gravvvvvvvvvvy..........................yummmmmmmmmm

i could well go a chicken sandwich meal right now or a double cheeseburger

oo or a carmel sunday lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111