Feeling Sooooooo Broody!!!

Emmylou

Reaction score
I can't believe how broody I feel!! I met up with a friend y'day who is just over 20 weeks pg with a lovely little bump, and I have another friend who has recently found out she is pregnant......and everytime I look in the pictures section at the lickle ones.......awwwwwww!!!!

We aren't planning to TTC for another 12 months.....how will I last that long? Lol :lol:

Maybe its cos Libby is nearlly one? :? :wink:

:shhh: Don't tell DH :shhh:

:lol:

I can keep secrets :shhh: :wink:

Oh i am broody too.. can't wait to have another. We have agreed to wait until after our holiday in August then we will be TTC.. you should wait until then too and then I'll know someone in TTC :lol:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
I can keep secrets :shhh: :wink:

Oh i am broody too.. can't wait to have another. We have agreed to wait until after our holiday in August then we will be TTC.. you should wait until then too and then I'll know someone in TTC :lol:

I don't know about wait till then, I'll have to convince DH to bring it forward to then.....although if I said it was so you would know someone in TTC I'm sure he would go for that?! :lol:

If I explained to him it would mean he'd get more loving, that might sell it haha......oh, I know.........I'll go on strike until we TTC, that way he'll def bring the TTC time forward :rotfl:

Its like tattoos, once you have had one you want more!

I get broody, especially as everyone and their pet seems to be pregnant at the mo but me. My oh asked me if i was mad when i asked if we could have another one. I said we wouldnt have one for about 5 years but i think it might be less than that if i have my way :lol:

I'm broody too :D

lol Flame, I've still not got my second tattoo yet :think:

Last night we found a 2minute sound clip of Isaac crying at 6days old, sooooooooooo blooming sweet :lol:
I'm sure when its right you will all be happily pregnant again, whether it be sooner or later :wink: :hug:

oh em I know how you feel, I keep getting well broody as well. Maybe its because its the one year milestone.

I keep thinking of everything I would have done differently (mainly to get them to sleep through pmsl) but keep looking at pics of him and others on her with the little babies and thinking....awww I want one.

Its not the right time for us, apart from anything else we cant afford it so weather I like it or not ill have to wait about 3 years.........boooooooooooooo :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ohhhh me too! My sister and one of my best mates are pregnant.

The thing is, I dont want another baby, just want to be pregnant with Jake again :lol:

natalie&jake said:
The thing is, I dont want another baby, just want to be pregnant with Jake again :lol:

Same here. I want to have Willow all over again, especially the first few months which i missed on account of being in denial. I get broody: then i get annoyed that I will have to wait about 10 years until I can have another one: then i realise I don't want another one, just want to have Willow again :roll: The bit I'm going to find really hard is eventually stopping breastfeeding. What will I do when I am no longer part of the BF club and I can't honestly nick any more blinkies saying "Breastfeeding Mummy"? oh woe is me :lol:

I'm soooo the opposite of broody. In fact I don't even want my sister to come round with her youngest whos only 2 months. I just want rid of everything do do with babies and never go there again. :talkhand: 3 kids is more than enough for me!

Im broody too :oops: but I'm only 18, don't have a job at the moment and Harrison is a handful as it is :(.....but that still doesn't stop me brooding!

I'm broody!

We will probably try for fourth & final when I qualify in around 2 years, maybe we will be in first tri around the same time JW, maybe make the same day again :wink:

Sorry Em, would love to be there with you again too but it's a bit soon :hug:

kirlykird said:
I'm broody!

We will probably try for fourth & final when I qualify in around 2 years, maybe we will be in first tri around the same time JW, maybe make the same day again :wink:

Sorry Em, would love to be there with you again too but it's a bit soon :hug:

PMSL how funny would that be Kirls

I'm broody too but DH is adamant that he doesn't want any more. :(

I'm sooo broody but I think we are going to wait a couple of years as we are hoping to move up to Scotland before Brody starts school and would rather not be pregnant/have a newborn at the time! :D

:D can i join the broody club :pray:
we started ttc our last baby :cry: a month ago couldnt wait any longer im desperate for another little one xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back