KFC, Mc Donalds or...?

Im so getting take out now.

I love Frankie and Bennys American hot.
I love Mcdonalds Chicken sandwich but Burger King Chips

I love chinese Indian and Kebabs all things not good for me

Ive only had 1 good KFC which was in Bulgaria they are far to greasy for me here.

I dont do fish and chips anymore always smells fantastic but tastes rank and i think the drinks are to expensive in Pizza hut.

chickadee1976 said:
Im so getting take out now.

I love Frankie and Bennys American hot.
I love Mcdonalds Chicken sandwich but Burger King Chips

I love chinese Indian and Kebabs all things not good for me

Ive only had 1 good KFC which was in Bulgaria they are far to greasy for me here.

I dont do fish and chips anymore always smells fantastic but tastes rank and i think the drinks are to expensive in Pizza hut.

Waouh! You should be a food critic! :D :hug: I wish all restaurants did free refill like nandos.

SUBWAY :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Or if here in the states, a Sonic.... like BK or Maccy D's, but soooooooo much better!

Hmmm, I would say it depends on my mood! I like them all, but make sure they are a rare treat or else I would weigh 1 million stone by now, lol! :wink: :D

Hmmm that's a hard choice!

I voted for Burger King coz I loveeee their burgers, especially Whoppers! And their fries are yummy. And Franky and Benny's coz I went the other night and had forgotten how gorgeous their food is!

Its so hard sometimes as I live very very close to a mcdonalds and KFC! very rarely eat burgers fastfoody as too much salt for me but give me a KFC twister meal with corn cobette and chicken gravy, and Im all yours :p

i dont have a favourite its just whatever i'm in the mood for we dont get takeaway very often as atm we cant afford and there arent any close to us :roll:

2.....I can't decide on 2!!

I love them all except sushi :puke: All the rest are yummy bt depends what i'm in the mood for!!

Indian and a good chinese with lots of variety not just the same old same old.

I hate KFC it reminds me of a time I was ill so just cant and dont like fish but love chips and veggi sushi.

Love love love Mc D sausage Mc Muffins too

I live a stones throw from a Mc D, KFC, Burger king, Pizza Hut, 2 chineses, 3 pubs serving food (2 cheap and cheerful one bistro itallian) 2 sanwich shops, a deli and a fish and chip shop (oh and an odean cinema for ice blasts yummy!!) so I could be the size of a house but I rarely visit any of them.

TBH its Sainsburys (also accross the road) that gets most of my money when I CBA to cook, as it works out cheaper and you can buy choccies and nice drinks too.

My fave food (indian) we dont have any near us :roll: I love the carribean food mmmm Patties, goat curry, and mexican but we can only get that in the city.

I dont eat Mcdonalds, KFC, or any of the other chain fast food restaurant types such as Frankie & Benny's to be honest I think their food is awful. Its not fresh for a start, tastes bloody awful and always overpriced.

I live in a huge Asian community so we have lots of Indian restaurants and have a few firm favourites where I know the food is fresh and is made exactly how I ask for it, I also prefer to go to a local pub for some home cooked food where again its fresh and tastes delicious compared to chain run of the mill fast food places.

The only fast food place I would choose to go to is Burger King but again I cant remember the last time I ate one, im talking years and years.

if i had to choose from that list it would be chinese or nando's any day! yum!

hmmm im thinking either pizza hut or Frankie & Benny's but i do love Nando's..

Ooh Indian!!!! I really fancy one now lol! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back