• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Keepin em warm?

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
So my bedroom is kept at 23/24 and alanna will wake up at like 4am and kick off her blankets and get cold.. she HATES sleeping bags, doesnt like anythin restricting her feet.. Any ideas to keep her warm?

I keep the heating on all night! I'm dreading my gas bill!
Charley doesn't like sleeping bags either but I use a cotbed duvet that stays half on!! That seems to work x.

Lol i have the aircon on to keep it cool.. it gets up to 33/34 here at the moment >.< i have a duvet thing but im wary using it, its MASSIVE n shes so lil! plus i reckon she would still kick it off. I cant tuck things in she pulls em up lol

23/24 is still fairly warm?
What about more layers in just sleep clothes?

23/24 is still fairly warm?
What about more layers in just sleep clothes?

Its really -not- when outside is getting to 34 before noon lol. Any lower than that it would be FREEEZING

She wears a vest and a sleepsuit with socks under for bedtime >.< Hates hats.. theres nothing really more i can stick on her? lol

Last edited:
I put Matt in a vest and a fleece sleep suit - he doesnt have any blankets or a sleeping bag and this seems to be just fine, our house is so well insulted though its pretty warm all the time.

You can get sleepsuits that have a tog rating, I got zac a 2.5 tog sleepsuit at Christmas from mothercare and he just slept in that with no covers, but I imagine that would be too warm for that temp, maybe they do a 1 tog? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back