keep me company girls.....

hels

Reaction score
Hi, well i popped out earlier for a few bit from the shop, when i got home i noticed a big crack in the glass of the back door. Some theiving toad had tried to break in in the small amount of time i was at the shop. My neighbour scared him away luckily.
OH is off picking his son up wont be back for a while, Im feeling a bit scared, incase he comes back, and im thinking all the 'what ifs...'
Im trying to keep myself preoccupied with the forum so i dont keep worying.
i have left the keys for the shed in the pad lock, he has taken the keys and thats why im scared he'll be back to empty the shed.
The police have been great, even sent the finger print woman round.
Please keep me company til OH home???!!!

little Buggers, Can't leave anything alone!!!

That is awful hun! Little toerags. Can you get your OH to get a new bolt loop and padlock whilst out? Stop him/her getting into the shed later? xx

Yeah his is doing that Sami, but my OH being him is ranting and raving...gone and got barbed wire and says he'll keep the little ba***rds out. Think he'll be 'booby traping' the shed with a high voltage batteryy or something!! :shock:

Wow!!! It all goes on here doesn't it? :shock:
Glad the police are taking an interest. Makes you feel more safe. You normally only here bad things about them.

What horrible people want to steal from others?

Ill post a pic of my back fence when he's finished it!!!
bloody druggies bubbleone....yes i am judgemental!!!!
thanks for your support girls, just keep thinking what if Charlotte and i had come home and he was in house....ooooohhh gone goosepimply.

I know it's hard but you can't think like that.

In all honesty he/she probably watched you leave the house. If it was a druggie then they wouldn't have the guts to break in if you were in would they?
They're wimps :)

That's true, they would have probably wanted to avoid any kind of confrontation so was just seeing if there was an oppertunity whilst you were out. Hope you feel safer now hun, sending you hugs xxx

i know Bubbleone....ive calmed a bit now :oops:
I now live in fort knox! simon has added barbed wire and lots of bolts on back gate, so glad he's home feel much safer!
Thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HI

Aww you must of been scared, i know i owuld of been but at least the police and Ph are making it a little easier on you and its true usually they watch over the house a few weeks and kinda get to know your schedule but hopefully they wont be back now.
Take care .
Katrina

Awww no just read this thread :?

I want to get some of that anti-burglar thick black paint that never dries to put along the top of our gate... that way if any little toe-rag tries to get in he'll end upcovered in it :twisted:

In south africa where my hubby of from they have all kind of ingenious anti-thief stuff, like electric fences and flame-throwers hidden in car wing-mirrors in case someone tries to get in your car at the traffic lights!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back