It's Goodbye From Me..

Vicki83

Reaction score
and Soph for a bit, we have finally got a house!!!!

MIL phoned me on Friday to say there was a cracking house up for let just literally round the corner, so i phoned went and viewed it on Friday at 2pm, went and got our deposit and 1st months rent together and i had the keys for 4!! It's all just in cream, including the carpets (ARRGGHH) but we're allowed to decorate and lift the carpet, as long as it's put back to the way it was when we arrived, so i have a blank canvas!

I'm soooo excited, it's gonna be fab, Soph's first christmas in our own little family home. :cheer:

So i don't know when we're gonna have the internet connected, so just wanted to say bye, but we'll be back!

:hug:

Awww Congrats on getting the house it sounds lovely
Hope the move goes ok
And hope you and Sophie have a great christmas Also Happy 1st Birthday to Sophie incase you aren't back online on her birthday
Come back soon :wave: :hug: :hug: :hug:

congratulations hun thatll be so nice for you and your family to have a nice xmas together in your own home :hug: :hug:

aww! congrats and good luck huni! give sophie loads of birthday kisses and hugs from me and alice if we don't see you around here before. :hug: :cheer:

We'll still be saying goodbye when she comes back to the forum :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back