Keep everything crossed for me! *UPDATE*

poppy160

Reaction score
I have a growth scan tomorrow, to see how big baby is and also to re-check the level of fluid. After last weeks 'Leakage,' (For those of you who remember) I'm quite worried, but haven't had anything else escape apart from regular CM thank god! But babies movements have been concerning me, she has been in the same place for a week and a half, which is right over on my right side under my ribs, and the slightest of movements hurt, so much so I flinch or gasp. I think she is breech (I know position isn't important at this stage) the big movements are under my ribs and I feel the flutters down low..and when I lay on my right side in bed and she kicks it's like she's kicking the mattress, she's that far over! I'm not sure whether I'm just being silly cause this is my first, and I'm not sure what to expect..just thought she would be everywhere and not pushed up to one side all the time? Is anybody else getting the same kind of movement?

**EDIT**

Well, I had the scan this morning, had a really nice sonogropher who pointed out everything as if it was the first time we were seeing baby and gave us a pic :) Growth is on target, she's not actually breech, she's head down which I was surprised at cause of where I'm feeling stuff. The bad news is, fluid has gone right back down :( The consultant said he would like me to be scanned again in a month to check babys growth, and I have to have mini fluid check scans every 2 weeks aswell, and to be checked over by the Ante Natal Unit also. But baby is totally happy and growing fine, actually weighing about 2 pounds so I think all went well :D :cheer:

P.S It is also my last day in Tri 2 today, thank you for all your support girlies (And MattM :lol: ) and look forward to seeing you all in Tri 3 very very soon! xx

just wanted to wish you luck hun
im sure everything will be fine though
manda xx

Goodluck tommorrow chick, glad you've had no more leakage :) Hopefully fluids will be higher, Ive got everything crossed for you :hug: Sorry I cant advise you on babys movements as this is my first too and Im not too sure what to expect

xxx

:hug:
Lots of luck for tomorrow, sure everything will be fine
:hug:

Good luck, I hope it goes well :hug: :hug:
I wouldn't worry too much about the movements, I often feel mine in the same places. At my 20 week scan it was in the same position it was in for the 10 week scan. I think they just find a spot thats comfy and tend to favour it

good luck hun... :hug:

have you got a big bump or is it average size? cos if babys big then she may not be able 2 move around that much thats why she seems 2 be stuck in same postion :)

Thanks for the replies! Feeling less nervous this morning although I don't think I have woken up properly yet...scan is at 10:40. MM, I'm thinking it may be because she's comfy (and lazy if she's anything like me... :lol: ) and Tegala I reckon I have a slightly larger than average bump so it's probably what you suggested aswell. I blame the box of chocolate fingers I scoffed last night..

Hope all goes well today - make sure you let us all know how it goes x x x

Good luck in Tri 3 Poppy and we will see you there on Monday! Glad all was well with the baby and that they are going to be keeping an eye on you :D

Monday!! I think I'll just hide till then..then loads of you will be there! You and Matt, G3M and some other girls who I can't remember.. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back