kazimotto

kazimotto

Reaction score
hey there...i'm new to this, after readin all the posts to get advice and info decided to join,,,

we are ttc second month now..my cycle is 30 days approx so think i ov'd on 23rd (first day of last cycle was 8th jan), so due on 7th feb so doin the tww now! anyway any advice much appreciated, i noticed that theres alot of advice on when your ovulating that u get the egg white effect but i dont ever get that?? i have three kids already, aged 15, 10, and 2 so this will be my last..anyway goof luck to u all..xx:lol:

:wave: welcome to the forum :)

I didnt get EWCM very often at all and I conceived quickly all 3 times!

Good luck TTC !

thanks for that quick hello! i was bit nervous about this as not done before but its nice ot talk to people in same boat without boring all ur friends ! lol!x

Welcome to the forum :) and good luck! x

thankyou! its nice to chat to people going thru all the same stuff! makes u feel like ur not the only mad moo! xx

welcome :wave:you will love it here everyone is really friendly and some are mad :lol:
all the best ttc number 4 hope it doesnt take to long and all the best with the 2ww :wall2:
speak soon

hey there,

thanks for the loverly welcome...its nice to chat to ladies in the same boat...think am driving DH mad with the prego talk!! hate the 2ww...nothing worse than symptom spotting..xxx

thanku! i'm still tryingto get used to the site so forgive me if i don't know ur situation yet...but good luck if u ttc...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back