new to this!!

kazimotto

Reaction score
hey guys i am new to this forum...in fact to any forum... we are ttc we have 3 kids already ages 15 10 and 2 so this is our last!!

my lmp was 8th jan and think i ov'd on 23rd jan so now in the tww...torture! this is our second month of trying officially..

anyway i hope i got my dates right..it can be complicated. my cycle 30 days...and about the ovulation symptoms eg the egg white effect..i dont seem to get that? any ideas? good luck to u all..xx:lol:

Hi and welcome!

I don't seem to get the egg white either, although I've not been in the habit of checking or noticing before recently TTC. I have experienced sharp twinges and aching in my right side around the time of ov.

Good luck and baby :dust:

Last edited:
thanks annie....

yeah i had some aches and cramps on 23rd/24th so i'm really hoping that was it, its a nightmare when u start noticing every little thing...drives u dimented!!:wall2:

did :bd: from straight after lmp and made sure on 19th , 20th, 21st 22nd 23rd but missed 24th and then late on 25th! so now i think i maybe missed actual ov and since i dont really understand the 12-24 hr thing i'm not sure if i'll have caught it!

anyway :dust:to you all...what is your situation if u don't mind me asking? i'm still trying to navigate my way round the site so sorry if i've missed ur posts..i'll get used to it!!x

:wave: Welcome to the forum and good luck TTC! :dust: The egg white CM is fertile CM that you get just before or around the time of ovulation (and it has the appearance and consistency of egg white) :)

thanks for ur reply...it can be really confusing watching for all the signs! especially if its saying you should be getting them and ur not!:)

i got the cramps down right side on 23rd/24th so i'm hoping that it was my ov...keep my fingers crossed. xx

I find this site really helpful in deciding when to :bd: - http://babymed.com/tools/fertility/calendar/ just pop in your dates and it gives a bit of a running commentary on what is going on each day (approx only of course).

From what I can gather you don't actually have to do it on O day, the 3-4 days leading up to O and the day after are all v fertile too.

This would be our first baby and this is also our first month TTC but I've been reading the site for about 3 months now and find it a really useful way to pick up tips.

Last edited:
hi, yeah i have also been reading it for 3 months , its really good that other people are doing the same things and discussing it all so u feel like ur not alone! well good luck :ttc: and lots of :dust:to u. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back