Kayzee is in Hospital

Jaidy

Reaction score
Hi,

Kayzee has asked me to let you all know she is hospital.

She went in this morning with high blood pressure and protein in her urine. She is so scared bless her, she has had problems with her previous pregnancies so she thinks she may be in a while, although the Doctor said maybe only a few hours.

She is texting me on a regular basis so il keep you all updated.

GOOD LUCK KAYZEE!!! KEEP YOUR CHIN UP GAL!

Love your little Jaidybubs xx

aww all the best hunny hope everything goes ok :hug:

i hope everything is alright get well soon kayzee :hug:

how far along is she?

Yeah send her all our love and best wishes Jaidy :hug:

I think she is going into next tri soon!!

Havent heard anything as yet, no news is good news xxx

hope she's ok, thinking of her..

hope she's not texting from her hospital bed though!!

can really cause problemd with equipment!!!

:rotfl:

I can just see her getting in trouble, she is a mischeivious one!

Hey,

Kayzee came out of hospital early evening, she still feels a bit under the weather but is taking Codeine for it.

Il expect she will be on soon to tell all, but she is very tired, at least we know she is home and she is ok.

Mwah, kisses to you my lovely Kaye xx

Glad she;s doing a bit better then. Thinking about you & LO Kayzee xxxx

Hi everyone im back!!!! :D ,

Thankyou to everyone for your lovely warm wishes, as jade has already said i came home about 7 ish that evening and was too knackered to bother with pc.
Basically they thought i had early pre eclampsia as i have problems with my high bp anyway, my bp was up and a +1 ofprotein when went to docs in the morning, so they sent me to the mfau at the maternity hospital with a view to a possible admission for bedrest for 12 weeks :shock: .
I was absolutely shitting myself and was scared for my baby too as im only just past the 25 week mark but wheni got there i was confined to bed and strapped to a bp machine and had blood tests etc. The result was i dont thank goodness but with my history with both boys they said i have a very high chance of developing it further on. Yesterday (wednesday) i went to see my midwife and she said everything was fine and that i have to go back every week now so they can keep a close eye on me, In the afternoon i went back for growth scan which shows she is nearly 2lb already :shock: and a doppler scan by the consultant which she has assessed my risk of developing pre eclampsia early and she says its all good so hears to hoping for the best that it doesnt happen at all!!!!! Would dearly love to start off at home in labour but its pretty likely i will have to be induced early but hey! ive had it done twice so third time lucky! Once again thanks for all your lovely messages and hears to happy and healthy pregnancies all round :D :D :D x x x

I had the same problem when I was pregnant with Charlie. Was admitted at 33 weeks with high BP and +3 protein and kept in for a week for monitoring. My BP stabalised and my protein went back to normal although the drs kept scaring me and we were even invited to visit SCBU which really upset me to even think he could have been born early and have complications. We also had injections to mature his lungs just in case but thankfully everything settled down. Was admitted again at 38 weeks with the same problem and again everything settled after a week so we allowed home to go full term with weekly checkups and had Charlie on his due date although I did have +3 protein again in labour and after 20 hours he got stuck so ended up with an emergency c-section.
Our bodies are so strange and so worried about what might happen the next time I become pregnant.

Glad your back with us Kayzee, missed you lots.

Best of luck to us all :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back