Fiona's in hospital again!

ok Mark....firstly no-one is dissing her.

I asked to see a picture because the internet can be a faceless place, and being a pagan I believe that positive thought sent to a person can help. That is much more achievable with a visible picture to concentrate on. I apologise if you misunderstood and took offense but there is no need to be so defensive.

We all want the best for Fiona, no-one is dissing her as you put it, and there really is no need for you to come here and be so negative. No-one has asked why you are here, we appreciate it that you have taken the time to update us.

Now please calm down and stop jumping to conclusions, ok? :hug:

I'm glad to see her heart rate has settled down a bit. Please God the sca tomorrow will show whats going on and it can be sorted. I can't imagine what you're going through. Thanks a million for keeping us updated. I truly hope to see Fiona back on the boards soon with baby Bailey still tucked away in her tummy. Take care both of you.

ok glitzyglamgirl, maybe i am being defensive thats just the way i am, i speak my mind thats all... will leave future updates to fiona and her text buds

omg, i missed this, havent been online for a couple of days as ive been so busy

please send her my love, and i hope you are both as well as can be expected.

please stay in for abit longer little baby :pray:

Go Bailey! Great to hear his hearbeat has settled. Fingers crossed for both Fiona, baby and the rest of the family! Sending lots of :hug:

Piglet xx

I spoke to fi a little while ago and yes baileys little heart has settled down! but fiona unfortunately dies have to have a ecg again herself as she hasnt settled 100%.l
She can come off the monitor shortly though which is great news and im so gratefull thats shes ok!

mark said:
Well, i came to update you but it doesnt look like i need to as mrs_tommo22 has done a grand job.. thank you sarah, :hug:

why do ppl want to see a picture of fiona in hospital.. DO YOU NOT BELIEVE US :roll:

and budge thanks for your comments about "has she disharged herself, would appreciate unless you know the full story as to why she disharges herself, you keep your comments to yourself..

crikey i was only asking a question. :shock:

Aw hope everything settles down soon. :hug:

She could post an update herself (if she wanted to) from the hospital bed I think, I did when I was stuck in there, spent a fortune but it kept me sane. :lol:

Urchin said:
Aw hope everything settles down soon. :hug:

She could post an update herself (if she wanted to) from the hospital bed I think, I did when I was stuck in there, spent a fortune but it kept me sane. :lol:

i can't imagine you sane urchin :think:

Just a quick one,

fiona is having her echo scan done today, shes just waiting for her to be called, so hopefully they can find out what the problem is very soon

Sorry budge yes i was a little upset yesterday and took it the wrong way, please accept my sorrys ok

she has phoned me several times through the night, she know has a chest infection with a barking cough, so they have put her on antiotics because she has asthma as well, her headaches are going, and she can breath much easier through her nose lol

other than that everything is going ok, baby is still doing good, he has settled down alot over the last 12 hours

thats it

Have been waiting for an update :D

Glad LO's ok now -sounds like you're going to have an impatient baby there :D

There's loads of horrible infections going round atm - so hope Fiona's got one of the quick ones - and she's in the best place to be looked after anyway.
Good luck with the echo.
My DH and I were thinking about her last night - take care :hug:

Mark and Fiona - our thoughts and prayers are with you both and the little one.

Just wanted to say you are all in our thoughts x
:hug:

Oh what a thing to be going through at this time! Thinking of you all :hug:

Ive had this message from Mark today...

i have an update and its good news! fiona has seen another docter who has suggested she go on some drug first to see if it works, so they wont operate just yet, they are hoping the baby will carry on and when its born they can do the operation then, but also suggested as the problem wasnt so bad they will review her after

Please keep them in your thoughts and pray for a speedy recovery, it seems she is doing well and it looks positive so hopefully we should be hearing from her again with an update very soon! :hug:

Hi

Thanks you so much for the update GGG . I really hope all goes well for her and she can come home and relax
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back