kayelle's induction/labour thread - BABY BRIAN HERE!!

reillybaby1987

Reaction score
Kayelle's turn now, will continue to update as and when I get txt's :D

9.25pm got a txt to say She has been on the monitor and checked, she is about a centimetre dilated, they have just put the gel in and she's feeling some tightenings already :dance:

11.33pm painful and crampy, but is going to try and get some sleep

11.44pm getting some pain killers to help me try and get some some sleep

05.20am She has just been sick everywhere, they checked to see how far she was and she's 4cm in labour ward now with OH, contractions really strong and she's on gas and air.

10.54am just had a text to say baby brian was born at 7.44am weighing 8lb10 :D

sooo happy for you hunni, your wee man is finally here!! big congrats you done so well and the wait is all over now :dance::dance:

Last edited:
So nice to see this thread at last! Best of luck kayelle x

Finally kayelle's labour thread! Going to be thread stalking this one, hope it's a quick one, she's waited too long! good luck kayelle! x x

Finally ;) good luck! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Good Luck lovely lady, it's about time you got to meet your little one :) xxx

At last!! Good luck kayelle, hope it goes quickly and smoothly for you xxx

Good Luck hun :), i have been waiting for this labour thread for so long as you have certainly won the title for most overdue lady on here!!

i really hope things have progressed overnight and your holding ur LO very soon will be stalking all day for news :) xxxxx

hope her induction goes well for her and she doesn't end up having a section after waiting this long x

updated first post ladies, havent heard anything since here's hoping LO is here soon :-D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back