My friends in LABOUR!!!***UPDATED AGAIN!!***

xJuliex

Reaction score
just got a txt off one of my friends, my other friend who was due tomorrow's waters went this morning at 6 and she was 4cm at 7. Apparently she was screamin the place down sayin its the worst pain she's ever been in :shock: she's a softie tho :rotfl:
it was only yesturday when she txt me sayin tht she was mad because she'd just bin to see midwife and baby hadn't dropped and that she was defo going to be overdue & she had no sighns whatsoever and felt normal!

THERE IS HOPE FOR US ALLLLLL :pray: :pray:

IM JEALOUS!! I WANT PAIIINNN! :rotfl:

xxxx

well i'v just got a txt off her, she said she had an epidural and loadsa gas and air but it weren't tht bad! haha...she says tht now!! she wants to come home already! he was 8lb 13! she's only tiny...dnt no how she managed! she's gunner ring me 2n8 n tell me all about it :D

XXXX

Great news!!! :cheer:

it's nice to hear that things can happen without lots of warning! :D

Yeah for you friend and good luck to her in the rest of her labour :cheer:
it gives me hope as that was me yesterday mirroring you mates feelings

congrats to your friend :D

her older sisters due on sunday aswell :shock: and they are living in the same house till she finds her own place! its going to be a mad house but at least her sis will get some practising before her baby arrives! thats if she dunt pop today aswell!! :rotfl:

:x I WANT MY BABY NOW ASWELLL! can't help but thinking...oh well at least i'm not in all that pain! :lol:

:cheer: for your friend :cheer:

gives us hope that there isnt always signs and it can just happen

i want my baby now :pray:

apparently when the baby came out she said...'whoahh he's a whopper!!' she's only small built aswell!

i'd poo myself if that was the first thing to come out of the midwifes mouth!

xxx

xJuliex said:
apparently when the baby came out she said...'whoahh he's a whopper!!' she's only small built aswell!

i'd poo myself if that was the first thing to come out of the midwifes mouth!

xxx

I think I'd poo myself if she said that before the birth, afterwards I'd just be all smug and like 'yay go me'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back