Katie *Pic included* update 2

xox-Grainne-xox

Reaction score
Hey all!

My little princess Katie-Louise was born 29th December 2006, weighin in at 7lb 1oz, (3wks early) she was delivered by a section, as her heartbeat was racin a little.

Had a hosp app on 28/12/06, got a tracing done n was told her heart was racing a little, n my blood pressure was up slightly. Docs told me to go home get an overnight bag as they wanted to do another trace on her. Got the trace done tht night and docs never came bk near me until friday morning, and told me i had to b delivered for the baby's sake!

Katielouise.jpg

6HRS OLD IN ABOVEPIC!
katielouise2.jpg

aw hun she's beautiful still can't beleive her good weight for 3 weeks early well done babe :hug:

Awww, she is beautiful. Congratulations to you.

She was pretty much the same weight as Gabriella and she was 3 weeks early too :D

congratulations shes absolutely beautiful :hug: xxx

Aww congratulations, you have a very beautiful daughter....best wishes...xxxxx :hug:

She's absolutely beautiful! I agree what a great weight for an early baby. Congratulations :)

Congratulations - she is a cutie pie. A great weight for 3 weeks early. My little man was 3 weeks early too and he weighed 8lb 6oz!!!

Thx again all!!

Wow Emmerdale imagine what weight he would have been if u went full term!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back