Just worked out when I'm finishing work :)))

Lauren84

Reaction score
23rd August! Just met with my boss who had a letter from HR about my maternity leave starting on 20 september but I have a months leave to take before so end of August it is! 7 weeks and counting :) feels very real now arrghhhh!!

Hope you're all well this week xxx

My last shift is the 27th august and i must say i cant bloody wait!!!! My maternity doesnt start until 23rd sept tho but like you have used my annual
Leavex

Congratulations, it is nice to get a date sorted, something to look forward to!

It is nice to get it sorted, just makes everything official! Lol

My mat leave starts on the 20th Nat, we're pretty much the same. Like u I can't wait! :) x

Yup you will Defo be counting down now. Then suddenly you will find yourself fully cooked haha then the time drags tho :( I'm only 37+1 but already feel ready for baby to arrive haha. So nice to have that agreed date isn't it x

Exciting, I'm a teacher so haven't got any annual leave as my holidays are set. I started my maternity leave this week. Ideally I would have been due a little later and would have gone to the end of term, then started my maternity from my due date, but I'm so glad to have finished! I was shattered.

It's just really nice to have a date to work towards :) I love the term 'fully cooked' lol x

Congratulations. Nice to hear that! Counting started...

yay! let the countdown commence! ;-) I'm in til the end of term...as i'm off this week it's only 12 days more in work! woop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back