woohooo re: maternity/work

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
well just had my letter through confirming my maternity date/pay etc - but on the bottom it says my entitlements to holidays - just got HR to pop round and explain it to me and im well chuffed!!!

even though i am on maternity leave i still get entitled to holidays PLUS bank holidays and as my holidays start in october i will be entitled to 24 days from when i return to work, which is 13th July 2009, until 31st October 2009 BUT she says i will get extra holidays, the amount different if i come back part/full time, to take before Oct 09 too - so she said i could add those extra 24 days onto my maternity leave!!

:cheer:

I got a bit confused with all the dates etc and numbers I must admit lol :oops:

But hey! It sounds bloody good! :cheer: x

dannii87 said:
I got a bit confused with all the dates etc and numbers I must admit lol :oops:

But hey! It sounds bloody good! :cheer: x

Your not the only one :oops: lol reading back it doesnt quite make sense!

My holiday year runs from 1st November until 31st October the following year - so from this October (i will be on mat leave remember!) i will be entitled to 24 days off until NEXT October (2009) PLUS additonal holidays for if i come back part/full time!

DDoes that make more sense? :lol:

Yeah lol!! That's awesome!! I don't have a clue what I'm getting!! :lol: x

That's great news! My company does that as well and for my last maternity leave I could either take an extra month off at the end of my leave or cash them in and get a months full pay when I chose to have it. A full months pay after you have earned next to nothing on leave is soooo nice!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: It is great to have your holiday pay to look forward to after SMP :D

Thats great news :cheer: :cheer: I've still not had my letter from HR, think I'll be chasing them up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back