Just Wondering...

LisaJ1986

Reaction score
How many 'sessions' will it take after having a baby before the sore feeling will go? We've not really done much due to this or that, but the 4th time was Saturday. Yeah it was sore but soon passed. Last night we had another session and the sore feeling was a bit worse compared to the last time and was painful after.
Also when i wiped after going to the loo the tissue was tinged brown blood (sorry, tmi)

Is this normal a few times after? I'm a bit drained today. The bottom of my ribs hurt into my belly.

I just want a 'normal', pain-free session.

When will this be?

Thanks.

hopefully soon!! We are the same.....only managed it once since Riley.....I was petrified!!!! :(

Was a bit sore during and after...I'm just praying it goes back to normal soon!! :pray:

tbh i still get the odd painfull session , but it improved loads after 6 months , but finally enough around af time it sometimes hurts .

Is it normal to have a bit of brown blood then? It's quite bothered me. My (very short, barely there) first af was last week.

i think its worth getting checked for infections. it shouldnt hurt after 5 months. for me it hurt like hell the first few times but i tried after less than 2 weeks! however me, my boyf and millie all had to go on antibiotics as millie and i had chlamydia and after the treatment it did not hurt at all. not saying thats what yours is but its best to rule out anything sinister. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back