just wondering what my chances are....

MissGobby

Reaction score
....of being PG - i am going to test tomorrow morning but just wondered what your girlies thought of it.

symptoms
period 2 days late
lots of creamy CM
'hardness' of my belly
very light 'af' type pains down below
bloatiness
weeing a heck of a lot
hungry all the time
backache

i think thats it! :think:

so...what do you think (honestly?) :hug:

it does sound promising, but with af being 2 days late its still early to say...dnt think about it and time will fly by then u realise its been a week and hopefully a bfp :)

Hey hun, Your symptoms are really good!
Ive got my fingers and toes crossed for you chick!
x x x

Good Luck!! Ive also got my fingers crossed for ya!!

sounds like you could be, but then i get some of them with my period anyway :think:

good luck hun! got everything crossed you get your bfp this month! :pray: :hug:

good luck! hope this months for you!!! :hug: if you are you sholud be due around my birthday! :dance:

Sounds promising hun :pray: :pray:

It's so hard isn't it because a lot of pregnancy symtoms are the same as AF signs :doh:

I had the same feelings too hun, feeling hungry all the time, period like aches in my tummy and back and my boobs are so tender!! I was a few days late and took a test yesterday and got a BFP so good luck hun sounds promising. I was told some people lose their appetite so I didn't think it would be positive as Im totally the opposite at the mo, keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

:cheer: good luck leanne, really have got everything crossed for you for this month.. :hug: :hug: :hug:

well ladies if you read in TTC i got a BFN - but still no period :wall:

MissGobby said:

how frustrating for u :hug:

might be too early for test to show up? good luck! :hug:

I don't want to give you false hope................but i didn't get my BFP until I was 10 days late. I used early predictors and they were all BFN.
GOOD LUCK hun, if no AF test again in a few days :hug:

thanks darlin - tbh i havent even been tempted to test LOL i have only got one more cheapy test left so i will probably test later in the week if still no show. :hug:

MissGobby said:
jemz24 said:
MissGobby said:

how late are u now?
i am now 5 days late :roll:

grr i kno how u must be feeling. keep testin every week and if no BFP go to the docs good luck hun let me know how u get on

Are you still weeing alot MissG? That was one of my first signs. I was peeing for England!

Fingers crossed for you!
:pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back