what are my chances :S confused

Jade

Reaction score
:wall2:

hi there i thought i'd join the forum as I am TTC.
first of all my name is JAde me and my hubby married in august :D
my confusion is this :
me and my husband decided to try for a baby I came off my period 28th oct... we did the deed on the 3rd nov...my periods are always iregular(usually i come a few days late everymonth so no matter when i came on the last month i will prob be about 3 days late the next month and so on) so i am not too sure when I am ovulating? what are the chances I could be pregnant as its driving me mad having to wait all this time...also I know its prob just in my head but today and yesterday i have been feeling really nasueus also i have been so exsausted and spotty?

any advice will really be helpful x thanks

Jade Marsh only just TTC

Firstly what was the date of the first day of your last period. This is day 1 of your cycle, at a rough guess we're meant to ovulate 14 days later on a 28 day cycle.

But to be totally accurate it is best to use ovulation tests (just like pregnancy tests) to determine when would be the best time to fall pregnant.

I think it may be abit soon for pregnancy signs :)

Last edited:
So 23rd would mean you should have ovulated in theory 3 days ago, in a 28 day cycle.

28 day cycle you should be due on 21st November so test in 10 days or so.

To be accurate you can start doing ovulation tests from the7th/10th day until you get a + but in theory you should have :sex: from 10th day every other day until day after your positive test :)

Good luck this month :)

oh ok so there is still a chance i could be??thankyou for replying it will drive me mad having to wait another ten days :D

thankyou that is brill...here goes the long wait then until i can test!!!it will drive me mad!!

Have some baby dust :dust: Good luck hun! Look forward to you announcing your :bfp: very soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back