Just wondered what this means...

xxsuzi23xx

Reaction score
Yesterday my bump looked like it had dropped a little,today it looks like its dropped some more and also today I had clear jelly like discharge(never seen it like that before!)Maybe mucos plug?? :?

Was just wonderin if this means labour is goin to happen soon or if all these things can happen weeks in advance??

Sorry haven't been on here for ages!!Been moving house..hope everyones pregnancies are goin well!!not long now!!
And congratulations to all new arrivals :D

Hiya.. welcome bck firstly..

you can loose your plug several weeks before lo is born, and as for your bump dropping could be that baby has started to engage..

still a way to go yet so i wouldnt worry too much, but if anything else happens then ask your m/w..

good luck!

I asked my mum the other day about the bump dropping, she replied in simple terms that the baby is turning/engaging. However, she said you'd know 100% sure that this has happened when the baby starts kicking the living cr@p out of your ribs :rotfl:

Welcome back and good luck xx

Thankyou both for replies! :)

I just got a bit excited!!

As for kicking in the ribs!!Ouch!!feels like he keeps gettin his feet stuck in my ribcage :shock:

Good to be back :)

mine kicks me in the ribs and also pushes against the other side with her bum, it really hurts so i have to prod her to get her to move lol. my bump has dropped but she isnt engaged but i have heard thats normal for second or more babies but for first babies its quite common for them to engage weeks before and for you to lose your plug. mention it to your mw when you next see her also.

xxxxx

I know what you mean, my left side ribs feel so battered and bruised...

I know what you mean how one side being kicked and the bum out the other haha!

i had brown discharge type thing then clear mucus type stuff jelly type then had more and after that i had some with blood init.

brown discharge was like a streak like men get in their pants :rotfl:

but mine wasnt poo cause my poo was black due to iron tablets :cheer: cant remember when that happened if it was the week i had my baby or a week or so before.

but hen u get the urge u have to push after your plugs gone then ui know its time cause thats when my waters went.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back