Just when I thought I was getting there...,

babybo

Reaction score
I find my day off work holding the sick bucket AGAIN!

I actually had 7 days this time of feeling normalish! Then in the middle of last nite boom sickness comes back!! Been in bed all day since!
Praying that when I wake up it'll be a good day!

Really want June to hurry up! x

Oh honey, I'm sorry your feeling off again...

I hope it eases soon xxx

:hugs:Poor you, especially on day off! Hope you feel better soon x

Maybe a tummy bug this time?! Hopefully!! Poor you xx

hope it eases for you soon,
Just think of that little lady x

Could just be a bug? This happened to a friend of mine, thought it was awful morning sickness returning but she had just caught a bug.

Hope you're feeling better soon xxxx

I did have a steaming headache but def baby related as had no tummy ache or temp.
Think because I've had such a busy weekend with the scan and shopping etc that it's just my body reminding me that I have to take it easy!
X

Aww that's rubbish. Really hope it goes for good soon :hug:

aww hunny :hugs: I've had about 2 weeks of normalness just the odd small nausea spell, but today I have needed to be near the loo again :sick: I hate it, really can't wait for June to come around either!! I think I get worse when I over do it, which doesn't take much these days, just a normal day of doing stuff can set me off, so have to take it so slow :( xx

Same here girls! Was just celebrating feeling normal then today it hit again! Must just be a bad day. Let's all hope for a better one tomorrow!!

Poor you though babybo. Still sick at 20 weeks! Hope your not gonna be one of the unlucky ones that's sick all the way through!

I think it's typical I was on holiday last week and was fine. First day back at work today and I'm sick again! I must just have a work allergy.

Sorry to hear its come back. I was sick till 26 weeks then it just disappeared whoop whoop
Unfortunately it's returned this week at 31 :( xx

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111