just wanted to share

titch

Reaction score
Im sat cuddling up to my baba on the sofa, hes got the side of his face pressed up to my boob with one eye on the tv and hes caressing my mummy tummy and singing. :love:

nice to know my bulging belly is appreciated! He probably thinks its the milkiest boob ever!! :rofl:

Aw bless... my 2 year old is curled up with me on the sofa after asking for a 'mummy snuggle'....moments like this make the tough times worth every second don't they x x x

Aw bless him! How gorgeous!

Seb's just fallen asleep on my chest with his hand down my top (he ALWAYS does this!) and I'm soooo comfortable!

I need a shower and to go and do some Christmas shopping but I'd rather stay just here like this! x

Aw bless him!!

Drake has been full of smiles for his mammy this morning! I love baby smiles! :love:

Aw bless him!!

Drake has been full of smiles for his mammy this morning! I love baby smiles! :love:

me too we are really starting to get some good ones now especially when she wakes up in morning :dance:

with his hand down my top (he ALWAYS does this!)

Morgan does it too. He normally caresses my boob, he lovvved BFing!! :love: I still cuddle him in the BF position cos he relaxes loads.

tegan is on my boob as always lol x

Aw bless him!!

How gorgeous are baby smiles?! He's been smiling a while but the last week we've been getting some fabulous smiles!!! Especially to mummy!!! Yay!

:-( I'm at work and can't wait to get home to Emily for a cuddle!! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww ove this - had bath with Sarah today and led her on my tummy and she was wiggling round lookinh for my nipple thinking it was a booby she must have thought she was in milk heaven!

me and Jack have what we call snuggle time in the mornings on the sofa to catch up on rest after night feeds.. Jack snuggles up on my chest and he sleeps while i watch jezza and this morning.. Sometimes i don't want to move.. Precious moments.. I love it!!!

Kylie & Baby Jack xxx

Aw gorgeous gorgeous snuggles with babies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back