just wanted to share this with you

Her names *sparklydiamonds* she does all colours too a lovely baby blue one. The one I bought had a cross on it but she changed it for an angel charm and its so pretty. I bought tiny silver bows and hearts and tiny gems like what's on the front to decorate the pages inside. I got them from hobby craft. Doing it made me cry but came with a sense of relief to put it all in one place that I can look at time and time again. Hope it helps you too xxx

Thank you Lilmisshopeful, I've been thinking a lot today about doing something like this. That way Leo's memories won't be hidden in a drawer, my husband can choose whether he looks through it or not, I can have somewhere beautiful to keep Leo's memory alive and my husband will know what it is and won't stumble across something I've had to hide.

I'm glad doing this has helped you a little xx

Xx

sounds like a good idea to me. Like you say he will know what it is. I'm sure he will come round to the idea of looking. Men are so different to us I noticed my oh looking at a scan pic on his phone the other day so he might look. He probably wants to avoid it to stay strong for you if he is anything like my oh. You don't have to hide him away. He will always be in your heart and one day you will think of him and smile for remembering he was rather than cry because he is gone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back