just wanted to share this with you

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
my memory book arrived today and when I opened the box I cried floods of tears its so beautiful she did an amazing job :) im looking forward to now putting all my scans and poems in xxx

Attachments

• book.jpg
    book.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 125
  • box.jpg
    box.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 77
It's absolutely gorgeous Hun xxx

Thank you I do love it and its helping me too I think. I was lucky I had so many scans xxx

Its amazing. This way u can remember very single little thing about ur beautiful baby. I hope this helps u Hun in some tiny way. I still think of u every day. Massive hugs. Xxxx

Aww that is just beautiful and a fitting tribute to your precious little baby

Michelle x

That is absolutely gorgeous x

Where did you get this?

I've so many little things I'd like to keep special for Leo

Xx

Where did you get this?

I've so many little things I'd like to keep special for Leo

Xx

I got it from a lady on eBay who makes christening books ect and emailed her asking could she customise one for Charlie. Ill get her name for you if you like. It was so cheap to I'd budgeted about £50 and was surprised to get this for about £15 and its perfect xxx

Thank you, I'd like to do something special, it looks beautiful xx

Thank you, I'd like to do something special, it looks beautiful xx

Her names *sparklydiamonds* she does all colours too a lovely baby blue one. The one I bought had a cross on it but she changed it for an angel charm and its so pretty. I bought tiny silver bows and hearts and tiny gems like what's on the front to decorate the pages inside. I got them from hobby craft. Doing it made me cry but came with a sense of relief to put it all in one place that I can look at time and time again. Hope it helps you too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back