• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just wanted to say hello

timtam78

Reaction score
hello guys, I've just joined the forum.

TTC number 1 and only came off the pill at the beginning of August so i'm quite new to all this still. Charting and had my first ovulation this month and in the middle of my 2ww, the challenge to wait and not test is so hard!

I know a lot of people have been waiting a very long time to get their bfps so good luck to everyone!

Tammy
x

Hi Tammy welcome to the forum, everyone here are friendly & supportive, it's nice to be able to speak with people who know what your going through ttc isnt it. I am also in my 2ww only 1dpo ( 1 day past ovulation ) At the minute, oh yes i know what you mean about the wanting to test! lol!!. Goodluck hope you get your BFP!

Star X

Last edited:
welcome timtam hope you get your bfp soon x

Welcome to the forum TimTam!

The girls are very nice, and you can ask anything you are not sure about....the things iv learnt just in the few weeks iv been on here are amazing! LOL

Hope you get your BFP soon! x

Hi girls, thanks very much for the warm welcome :)

I'm 9dpo today and symptom spotting like mad, just can't help it. I've been feeling very tender and some cramping in the lower abdomen and bloated since Sunday. Probably nothing and just Af signs! lol My cycles are seeming quite long at the moment at around 40 days, so not sure if thats normal for me yet.

I'm charting with fertilityfriend and I've learned loads already having read 'Taking Charge of your Fertility' book. I can't believe they don't teach all of this in schools! Its so great to know what your body is doing by just recording a few signs!

I see you've had a bit of a journey Star, wishing you all the luck to get your sticky BFP very very soon! Good luck wishes to you too Pink Butterfly and MrsT2011!!

Welcome to PF

Good luck with your BFP

xx

welcome to the forum. hope you find it useful the girls are lovely. im in my 2ww also x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back