Just wanted to say hi...again!

NatEvz

Reaction score
Hello there everyone. I just wanted to do a quick post to say that I am very glad to be back after what seems an eternity away. Although I was quite new to the forum, I really enjoyed my time on here. Some of you might remember that my husband was involved in a near fatal motorcycle accident in december, only 4 weeks after we got married. He damaged his leg very badly, to the point where the surgeons thought they may have to remove it. But anyways, we are getting ourselves back on track now and are looking forward to TTC again. Ive been off the pill since november now, so fingers crossed it will be our turn soon.
Its been a bit frustrating really as a lot of couples around us have been discovering that they are pregnant (of course we were overjoyed for them) and the opportunities for us were cut short by some old lady who didnt take the time to check the road properly.

Anyhoo looking forward to posting again :lol:

Nat xx

Hi nat. Nice to meet you. Sorry to hear about hubbys accident and all the best getting your bfp soon

Toni

Cheers Toni! Im keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP soon, we need some good luck this year xx

:wave: Nice to see you back. So glad your husband has recovered so well :hug: and good luck TTC :dust:

Hi Nat,

Nice to meet you. Glad your husband is recovering and goodluck with TTC!

SPC xx

hey,

nice too meet you. glad everything is ok.

good luck with ttc and looking forward to seeing your bfp announcement soon.

nadia xxx

Thanks everyone!Hubby still has a long way to go, but luckily its only his leg that is out of action :D

Hahaha, he is totally at my mercy :D:D:D:D

Oh the possibilities.....:rofl:

So glad he's on the mend hun :hug: and so nice to have you back :love:

Last edited:
:rofl: Hehehehe! Well hes doing no complaining and the fun is in the practicing right :lol::lol::lol:

Im very glad to be back :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back